Times-Shamrock Communications Inc.
149 Penn Avenue, 5th Floor
Scranton, PA 18503
Office: 570-346-6555 • Fax: 570-346-6038
OFFICE HOURS: Monday-Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Prize Pick Up Hours: Monday-Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
General Manager Terry Deitz 570-207-8561
Program Director Tom Ferguson 570-207-8540
Marketing Director: Mark Hoover 570-207-8568
Business Manager/Traffic: Donna Ryan 570-207-8569
Production Director: Leo Flynn 570-207-8554
Chief Engineer: Kevin Fitzgerald 570-207-8558
Traffic & Continuity Director: Mari Olshefski 570-207-8570
Persons with disabilities needing assistance with the contents of the FCC online public file should contact WFUZ by calling 570-346-6555 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Notification of Job Vacancies The Scranton Times, L.P., license holder of WEZX, WFUZ; and WEJLRadio is an equal opportunity employer. The Scranton Times, L.P. provides notification of full-time job vacancies to organizations assisting job seekers. Any organization which would like to receive notification of job openings at our stations should contact us and request to be included on our employment opportunity notification list. Organizations can make such requests by mail: The Scranton Times L.P./WEZX Employment Opportunity Notification 149 Penn Avenue Scranton, PA 18503 By fax (570) 346-6038 When making such requests please provide us with the name of the organization, the address, the phone number, the fax number, and the name of the contact representative to whom notifications should be sent. Shamrock Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer
LOOKING FOR A CAREER CHANGE IN 2019?
Shamrock Communications is adding to it’s team of sales professionals.
If you have sales experience and want to prove that you are worth more than you are currently making, contact Dave Mehall.
You will work with local businesses to show how Rock107, ESPN Radio & Alt 92.1 can be an important part in their marketing plan. Ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment, have B2B sales experience and is results-driven.
If you think you have what it takes, contact Dave Mehall at email@example.com
WEZX-FM/Rock 107, NEPA’s Classic Rock station has an immediate opening for a Program Director. The qualifications for this position are listed below:
- Thorough knowledge of Classic Rock Music from the 70’s, 80’s, 90’s
- Excellent team leadership and delegation skills, including motivation of staff; can set goals & expectations, provide honest feedback and manage performance Strong interpersonal skills
- Extensive knowledge of FCC broadcast rules and regulations; knowledge of federal, state and local contesting rules and regulations
- Relentless competitive spirit and the interminable drive to be #1, through on air programing and promotions.
- Demonstrated ability to use tools to gather and analyze ratings data, make business decisions based on analysis; sound judgment and quality decision-making skills
- Extensive knowledge of Diary data analysis;
- Working knowledge of RCS products including Music Master and NexGen
- High degree of planning and organizing skills; can multi-task and meet specific deadlines
- Ability to think both tactically and strategically
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with others
- Superior oral and written communication skills; excellent grammar; can adjust communications style based on audience needs
- Prior experience directing and managing a team
- Prior experience as a broadcaster, either in news, sports, or as a DJ preferred
- Prior experience as a Program Director or Assistant Program Director preferred
Send resume and cover letter no later than October 4thto:
Terry Deitz, General Manager,
Shamrock Communications Scranton,
149 Penn Avenue, Scranton PA 18503
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer….Drug Free Workplace
LOOKING FOR YOUR START IN RADIO?
ALT 92.1 is looking for part-time promotions assistants to join our Street Team! This is a great way for you to get your foot in the door and take that first step into the world of radio.
If you enjoy being out in the community and interacting with people, this could be a great opportunity for you.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, and qualified for, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SHAMROCK COMMUNICATIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.