ALT 92.1 WANTS TO SEND YOU ON A LAVISH WEEKEND GETAWAY TO SUNNY, BEAUTIFUL, CINCINNATI OHIO MAY 31ST TO JUNE 2ND!
OH, AND THE BUNBURY MUSIC FESTIVAL ALSO HAPPENS TO BE THAT SAME WEEKEND… PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE LED WITH THAT, HUH?…
SCORE 3-DAY PASSES, HOTEL, AND ROUND-TRIP FLIGHT TO THE BUNBURY MUSIC FESTIVAL FEATURING FALL OUT BOY, THE 1975, GRETA VAN FLEET, AND MORE!
LISTEN ALL WEEK AT 8AM, NOON, AND 5PM FOR THE KEYWORD OF THE DAY TO TEXT IN, AND YOU COULD WIN!
Courtesy of Columbia Records and Concord Music Group.
ALL PRESENTED BY THE NEW ALT 92.1!
CONTEST NAME: “(BUNBURY MUSIC FESTIVAL)”
SPECIFIC CONTEST RULES
February 11, 2019 to Friday February 22, 2019:
92.1 WFUZ-FM (“Alt 921”)( 570-346-6555)
149 Penn Avenue, Scranton PA 18503
• Declared Value of Prize(s): One Pair (2 Tickets) to see The Bunbury Music Festival in CINCINNATI OHIO MAY 31ST TO JUNE 2ND! ), 2 round trip air fare tickets and 2 nights hotel accommodations Courtesy of In
Columbia Records and Concord Music Group. ! One grand prize winner with a declared value of $1000.00 (total value for two tickets $350.00, total value for flight $500.00, and hotel value $250) (“Grand Prize”)
Times Shamrock, LLC and its affiliates through their Participating Radio Station(s) listed above, in conjunction with various sponsor(s) and/or prize provider(s) (collectively, “Alt 921)) is conducting a contest as set forth above (“Contest”). The following specific rules apply to the specific contest listed above and are in addition to the Times Shamrock Radio general contest rules that govern all contests conducted on the radio stations of Times Shamrock LLC.
1) No purchase or payment is necessary. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Contestant(s) may only qualify one time during this promotion and only one qualifying contestant per household is permitted (“Participant(s) or singularly Participant”).Must be 21 years of age or older to enter. ONE ENTRY per Participant unless otherwise noted for individual contests.. Any duplicate entries unless noted otherwise in the specific contest rules will disqualify ALL entries by that Participant(s).
2) Specific Contest Rules
• Beginning February 11, 2019, Times Shamrock LLC and its Participating Radio Station (WFUZ-FM, Alt 92.1) will be giving away One Pair (2 Tickets) 3
he Bunbury Music Festival, 2 round trip air fare tickets and 2nights hotel accommodations Courtesy Columbia Records and Concord Music Group. One grand prize winner with a declared value of $1350.00 per ticket (total value for two tickets $350.00, total value for flight $300.00, and hotel value $700.00) (“Grand Prize”)
• The Grand Prize is not transferable. If the Winner declines the Grand Prize, there will not be any alternate prize available in substitution and the Grand prize will not be re-awarded and becomes the property of ALT 92.1.
• To be eligible for the Grand Prize drawing, Participant(s) may register as follows:
a. Listeners will be able to register by texting the correct keyword weekdays at 8:00am. 12:00pm and 5:00pm to 88474 (data and message rates apply)
b. Listeners may also register by downloading or visiting the Alt 921 mobile app and filling out the registration information. Listeners may register only one (1) time via the Alt 921 app.
• All eligible entries will be entered into a random grand prize drawing to be held on (Friday February 22, 2019) One winner will be chosen for the grand prize trip to Cincinnati to the BunBurry Festival .
• The Grand Prize Winner is responsible for completing all required paperwork concerning the delivery of prize. The Grand Prize Winner is responsible for any additional expenses beyond the specifics detailed within the Grand Prize specifically; transportation to and/or from the event location, tips, meals, telephone, parking, and any other incidentals are not included items. This is a time sensitive event.
• No substitutions permitted. The Grand Prize is not valid for resale and not redeemable for cash value.
3) Any questions or comments regarding the operation of the Contest must be made in writing to Participating Radio Station(s) Program Director at the Studio Address.
4) All Contest Rules are subject to change at the sole discretion of the radio Station(s) at their sole discretion. Times Shamrock retains the right to cancel this Contest for any reason at any time.
5) A copy of the official rules governing this Contest as well as Times Shamrock Radio General Contest Rules are available at the Participating Studio Address and on the Participating Radio Station(s) website address(s). Copies of the rules can be requested by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Studio Address.
The above Specific Contest Rules are to be applied in conjunction with the General Contest Rules in effect by Forever at the time of a Specific Contest and may be amended, supplemented, modified in all or part for a specific radio station or station(s) Events/Contests/Activities from time to time by Forever in its sole discretion. Times Shamrock at all times reserves the right to amend/supplement and/or modify these Specific Contest Rules with specific rules which shall be made available by the radio station in the Times Shamrock NEPA radio station(s) offices. Listeners’ and potential contest Participant(s) are urged to acquaint themselves with these Specific Contest rules in advance of their participation. Where Specific Contest Rules are in place for a particular event, those Specific Contest Rules shall control over, where different, from the General Contest Rules.
Times Shamrock LLC its affiliates and their Radio Station(s) do not and shall not discriminate, in any way on the basis of race or gender, respecting their employment or advertising practices.
THE REMAINDER OF THIS PAGE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK